I passed the infamous number!!!! This morning when I weighed in I could not believe that I saw 145.2!!! WOW. :) I was so excited I starting dancing in my bathroom. I have lost a lot of weight this week, which is great, but I know that it is my first true week. I know my body is being cleansed, rejuvenated, and energized. I also know that I should not always expect to lose weight like this. I have really stuck to a straight-laced, strict diet and exercise regiment this week, and all this has really helped. Here is a glimpse into my day, and into my diet...
* I wake up at 4:45 every work day. I try to get a Jillian Michael's video in at this time, but I am not always in the mood. :)
* I get ready, pack my lunch and head to work by 6:30.
* I work in a fast paced medical facility where I am on my feet and dealing with people, shipment, stock, and paperwork all day. I do have a desk, and I do sit at it from time-to-time, but for the majority of the day I am moving. I am very thankful for this, but it does wear me out at times.
* I snack around 11:00 each day on a piece of fruit, and then I usually eat a small salad with a lean protein at lunch around 1:00.
* I am normally out of my office by 4:00.
* I hit the gym up for a class or a 3 mile run around 4:30, and then I end with about 15 minutes in the sauna. This feels so refreshing after a long work day. My body feels relaxed and cleansed.
* I usually eat dinner around 6:30. It normally consists of lean chicken, pork, or beef accompanied by a green vegetable.
* I am in bed by 9:30 so I can be up and ready to do it all over again the next day.
What I did not include is the constant changes to this schedule. Every Monday is Girl's Night. We meet at different restaurant or bar each Monday to discuss life's struggles and drama over a glass of wine. I do not usually make it to the gym on Monday's due to this. And it seems like every week I end up making commitments after work or the gym that make my schedule change. At times, this makes balancing my personal life, work life, and everything else in-between very difficult. I have noticed that this week has been on schedule for the most part. The only glitch has been the necessary house renovating tasks. (that is a work out in and of itself)
I have not stuck to my work out schedule this week AT ALL. I have still lost weight, but exercise is so important to me. I make that a huge goal for next week - GET MY BUTT IN THE GYM!!!
I will try to check in tomorrow!
I hope you all have a lovely night.