Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Calling all Followers!!

I have been having some blogging difficulty. When I re-vamped my blog and came back a few weeks ago my blog seemed to almost have a virus, so I had to pretty much start from scratch. All of the blogs that I follow are present and visible, but for some strange reason my "Followers" are not visible anymore. It says I have 4 followers, but it is more like 45 or something like that. I have had some say they are following, and my new posts appear on their blog roll, but for some reason they do not appear on my blog under my followers. It may sound a little vain, but I guess I like seeing who is with me along the way. That's not so bad, right? So, if any of you have any suggestions or brilliant ideas as to why they are not showing up would you please offer your advice.  It would be Oh so helpful!!!  It may mean that people need to re-follow me. I dunno.

On a side note... today has been very good except I did not work out again. :( We are renovating the house, so I have been slaving away on that after work today. My eating and water in take was excellent though. I have really cut down my calories to a healthy amount, and I have cut out most carbs and sugars. I have got to allow this body to sweat tomorrow, so the gym will be visited right after work tomorrow. I PROMISE!!! I will post pictures for accountability.


Allison

3 comments:

  1. I think it has to do with google "friend connect" vs. "following"...two different things, maybe? At any rate, my face is back in your box :)

    Keelie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have an answer or suggestion. I am a follower, but I don't see my face over there... I'm pretty sure that renovating a house totally counts as a workout !! But looking forward to gym pictures ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wait! There's my face over there with some other beautiful faces ! :)

    ReplyDelete