Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My First Road Block

THE FLU!!!

Yep, I managed to get it this year. This is the very first time I have ever had the Flu, and I do not wish it on my worst enemy. (Well, maybe on my worst enemy)  :)

When it Rains It pours, right. It seems lately there is always something keeping from getting into a routine or healthy lifestyle. I have a million excuses in case you ever need to borrow one. SERIOUSLY, I could write a book on excuses.

I tend to have an "All or Nothing" outlook on life. If I screw up I need to START OVER. Here are some examples of the way I think:

* I cannot start a DIET until Monday since it is the first day of the week.
* Well, I ruined my healthy eating today by eating that piece of candy, might as well eat whatever I want the rest of the day.
* When I start my diet and when I start to work out I am going to Rock at it!
* It's the weekend... I can eat whatever I want and I will start over on Monday.
* I wish I looked like HER.
* My work schedule is too Crazy!

Right now I just would like to get back on track, but it seems there is always something in the way of it. For instance, I have the FLU right now. While I know that is not an excuse or something I can control, I am tired of not being able to jump in and get started on myself again. I feel gross, uncomfortable, and unhealthy right now. I have so many positives in my life, and I need to sit back and take it all in. This is so much more than a fight to be skinny... it is about my life. I tend to ignore the bad in my life. I avoid it like the plague... I run in the other direction. I have let other things in my life spin out-of-control as well, and this year I want to pull it all back together.

I am routined person, and I think that is okay, but I have to learn to live healthily and put myself and my life first. I do have an intense work schedule, and I am having an issue getting used to it and getting to the gym regularly as well.  I had to cancel my personal training sessions because it was getting way to expensive, and I felt it was necessary financially for me at this time. I have joined a new gym that is much more affordable with the same type of training.

After this Terrible FLU leaves my body I am getting back on the wagon. Any suggestions will be helpful.  :)


Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment